fey and ferre are such dorks
I feel like anyone who has ever met a puppy has some very basic understanding of marius pontmercy
Call Your Girlfriend⎮Robyn
i’m sorry, but this tweet is the best
"no homo" I whisper as I look at my garden of pea plants. The progeny had expressed a 1:2:1 ratio of phenotypes. I am Gregor Mendel.
has this been done yet
So here’s the darn diddly do. Miserablenerds will be a network of.. Well.. Miserable nerds. Specifically nerds in the les mis fandom. So here are some rules-
-to enter, reblog this post. I really won’t look at likes at all, so you have to reblog it.
- if you want, post something about yourself or really whatever u want in the tag ‘miserablenerds’ so that I will know a little bit more about you when it comes to choosing members (McKenna oopsipontmerceyed will also help pick so yeah)
- there will probably be somewhere between 10-20 people in the network? But I might just keep adding more as time goes on so who knows
- when and if you are picked, I will send you and ask and you can give me a picture/icon and a description of yourself for the blog (the URL is miserablenerds but there is really nothing on there yet)
-also this post must reach 50 notes bc that would be slightly embarrassing, yeah?
- basically what I’m looking for is a nice blogger who has a nice organized blog and is like 45-10% a les mis blog
And now benefits aka why the heckie you should want to be in the network anyway-
-everyone in the network will follow each other
- we will have skype meetings and such
-cool way to make new friends!!
- you will be able to tag other ppl in the network and we will reblog your selfies or promo you!!
- probably more!??!??!!!!
So yeah reblog this friends! I will probably start looking through the entries as soon as possible and start adding people as soon as I pick them! Stay tuned to my blog when I tag posts as miserablenerds for any info and feel free to ask questions and such!! Uwu
49th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards
so i just finished annihilation by jeff vandermeer
it was really really indescribable. im still unsure about what the hell happened at the ending, but it was really good. REALLY good. and th e next book comes out in mAY im very excited!!!!
its really cool bc its about a group of 4 women who are sent to survey a mysterious place called area x and everyone who has gone either hasn’t returned, committed suicide, or changed when they got back. but the best part? you dont know what these women look like, or their names, so its literally all up to your imagination. so my headcanon for the biologist is different from every other readers and thats sO COOL I LOVED THIS BOOK
(this book is not particularly cheery sci-fi, very broad and haunting and questioning/commentary on existance. trigger warning wise, there is death, some murder, and suicide mention so yeah if you are triggered by those things things this is not your book)
oooo uhhh i was actually asked this earlier today i am thinking about something artistic, like i dabble right now in acting, writing, and drawing- all of those i’d like to take up to the next level ((esp writing and drawing)) i tried playwriting last summer and that was great i really liked it and i think im going to try to write my own musical this summer!!!! i ahve two ideas in my brain currently that i still need to shape up before i begin but yeAH!!!! also possibly something in activism because i am passionate about that and i can see myself doing that for a career. but then again, as the taco commercials say, “whY NOT BOTH???”